Constant Growing Amazement Cooks!

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Asparagus Fingers

My darling nail gal, Andrea, and I love to exchange recipe ideas.  She recently shared this with me and "Oh my gosh!"  I could eat this every did (and did this week while my friend Pretty Patty Petty was here visiting.)


Soooooo easy!




Asparagus Fingers

Get some good fresh asparagus. Wash it, of course, and break off the tough ends.

Use your best soft sliced bread (I love Grandma Sycamores) and cut off the crusts.
Roll the bread flat and spread with what you like.

Andrea mixes 2 parts cream cheese with one part blue cheese

I used Roulade Garlic and Herb spreadable cheese and another time, used pimento cheese spread.

Roll an asparagus spear up in the bread with ends sticking out.

Brush the entire bread roll with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.  Bake in 350 degree oven for about 15-20 minutes until golden.

Gobble several up and then go back for more...…

No comments:

Post a Comment