Made this recipe for birthday dinners and we loved it! Recipe from allrecipes.com It's a winner!
Balsamic Roasted Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into bite size pieces
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Stir the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and garlic together in a bowl. Add the cauliflower and toss to coat; spread the mixture onto the lined baking sheet.
- Stirring occasionally, bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 20 minutes.