Constant Growing Amazement Cooks!

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Coconut Milk Shrimp

 Friend Tauna served this  Coconut Milk Shrimp over rice for our GNO last night.  Simple, easy and very good.

 
          
While waiting for Tauna to send me the recipe, I think I found it in Sunset Magazine.  Make sure you squeeze the lime on the top- totally kicks it up!      I think I'll add some cashews to amp up the texture.   
 
Step 1
1
Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook onion, carrot, and chile flakes until onion is softened and translucent, about 3 minutes. Stir in coconut milk. Add tomato and shrimp and cook until mixture is simmering and shrimp are pink, about 4 minutes.
Step 2
2
Spoon shrimp mixture over rice and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment