Constant Growing Amazement Cooks!

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Pumpkin Pie Cake

I ran into my good friend (that lives in another Stake now) Marilynn at the grocery store and she said she had just made two of these cakes for their Halloween party- so I am making two for mine tonight!  Brandi is hosting our 2nd annual costume party tonight and I've got dessert.  Yum!



PUMPKIN PIE CAKE

1 yellow cake mix
1 15 oz. can pumpkin
1 small pkg. instant vanilla pudding
2 eggs
3/4 cup water
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ginger
1/2 tsp. cloves
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. lemon flavoring

Mix together and spread in a greased 15" (the half size) cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.

TOPPING

1 small whipping cream, whipped
1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed (I actually whipped the brown sugar with my beaters to make sure there weren't lumps)
1-  8-oz Cool whip, thawed

Whip one small whipping cream with 1/2 cup brown sugar.  Add 1 - 8 oz. Cool Whip.  Blend together.  Frost


Frost with peaks and sprinkle with colored sugars or candy sprinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment