Constant Growing Amazement Cooks!

Monday, April 3, 2017

Reuben Flatbread

Dang that St.Patrick's Day got by without me knowing about this delicious easy dish.  But I love Reuben's any time and after spending the day with daughter Brandi- we ate these at Rooster's Brewing Company and Grill in Odgen.  They were so good I had to come home and whip them up. Easy peesy.

 
 

I like the Stonefire Naan bread found at our local stores.  The amounts would vary depending on the size of the flatbread.  This isn't rocket science.  If I can figure it out, anyone can!

Spread a couple of tablespoons of Thousand Island dressing on top  of the flatbread.  Top with several thin layers of corned beef deli slices, topped with drained sauerkraut, topped with a titch more dressing and mixed cheeses on top.  I also took a few slices of the corned beef and made a tuck in it so I had a little bowl- like at the restaurant- and put a dab of dressing and more kraut for a garnish on top.  Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes.  Garnish on top with chopped green onions, tomatoes if you like or parsley.




No comments:

Post a Comment