Constant Growing Amazement Cooks!

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Cheesy Feta Breadsticks

I love a good break stick and actually make a variety of them with Rhode's frozen dough...but this one had a twist that I couldn't wait to try.  Totally a winner especially with Italian food or a good Olive Garden salad!




Melt butter and pour in the bottom of your pan.  If you are using a cookie sheet, about a whole stick melted. (Okay, I didn't say this was low-cal....or low fat....)  Then cover the butter in Parmesan cheese.  Even the stuff in the green can works just fine.  Roll your thawed Rhode's dough into what size bread stick you would like.  Let raise awhile. You know the drill.   Drizzle with left over butter (I know, quit rolling your eyes), sprinkled with crumbled Feta cheese (yumo!) and a few sprinkles of Salad Supreme.




Bake for about 25 minutes at 350 degrees.  These are so good I think Italian  just rolled off my tongue.  (Oh wait, that was cheesy feta breadsticks....)


No comments:

Post a Comment