Constant Growing Amazement Cooks!

Monday, December 17, 2018

Lemon Italian Shrimp



(reposted from GNO dinner but I forgot the butter!!!!)

Made this delicious shrimp for our New Year's Eve party and I think it was a winner.  Here's the recipe with my thoughts.


First of all, I covered a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean-up. 

Here is the recipe:
Melt a stick of butter in the pan. Slice one lemon (I needed almost 3) and layer it on top of the butter. Place fresh shrimp on top of the lemon, then sprinkle one pack of dried Italian seasoning. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 15 min.

Easy and  quick...but here's what you need to know about the shrimp. You want to buy UNCOOKED  but peeled and cleaned, tail on shrimp.  If you use c
cooked shrimp, it will become tough and rubbery.   Shrimp cooks quickly so don't forget and overcook it.  I'm a Bubba shrimp kind of girl- I love it cooked about every way possible EXCEPT overcooked!  I will make this again.  and again.  (Don't eat the lemons...they just flavor the shrimp really fine...)




No comments:

Post a Comment