Constant Growing Amazement Cooks!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cheesy Baked Rolls



I am a roll maker but Rhode's rolls work just fine with this recipe (and I like to squish them to make more of a bread stick shape.) I butter my pan and coat each roll gingerly (so they don't dry out) while raising. When ready to go into the oven, I spread the cheese mixture on top, almost like icing. Friend Sophia dredges hers but I like frosting mine. She also uses a little more butter.



Cheesy Baked Rolls


Rhode's rolls


Let rolls defrost, then raise on a butter baking pan.

Before baking, mix 1 1/2 cubes butter (melted), 1/2 cup mayonnaise and 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese together and frost the entire top of each roll or bread stick. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes until rolls are nicely browned. These are so delicious you don't need additional butter. But I'm warning you...they will be gone in an instant! Bake plenty!

No comments:

Post a Comment